At last week, our puppetry and animation group had beginning, student describe their reason why I start this academic year and how to be in process as follows. I still feel a big problem at language, but I cleanly know what should I do at this year, just when I explain my thought ,some technical term difficult to say, and I still confuse, how to say in English and what mean in other’s brain, does I said is I want to delivery? ----- How to explain is a big problem for me.
we also talk about learning agreement, for my part, I want use this year make an animation use manual model make stop motion part and in this work also need 3d software animation, I mean the scene use manual model which make audience feel like real world and more cute ,delicate, I think the real camera will make up drawbacks of frames, in computer lens Virtual space seems to fault and false, may be reason of personal ability, I like scene made by real material, but I would like making characters by MAYA or motion capture( I still struggling with this),why I still struggling? Because motion capture lost the significance of animation, in a sense, animation need some exaggerate behavior or characteristic, I will research as follow at this part. I will make characters looks like a manual model but use MAYA model, making accordance of style between scene and model.
No comments:
Post a Comment